Who is involved?
A multidisciplinary team will be organised, which will comprise of a core medical team and additional professionals, depending on the nature of the injury.
The core medical team may include;
- Rehabilitation Consultant
- Case Managers
- Clinical Psychologist/Neuropsychologist
- Clinical Psychiatrist/Neuropsychiatrist
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Spinal Surgeon
- Case Manager
- Nurse/professional care staff
Whilst the additional healthcare team may be made up of the following;
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Assistive technology expert
- Employment rehabilitation expert